Galentine's Day is the day you get together with your girlfriends and celebrate each other. While it isn't an official holiday, it is celebrated by women around the world on February 13th. As adults, life gets hectic, and it can be difficult to get all your friends together at one time. This day is perfect to catch up, reconnect, and bond with new and old friends. Here are a few ways you can celebrate Galentine’s Day with your girls!
1. Girl’s Night Out – What better way to spend the night than with a group of your closest friends? Pull out that little black dress you’ve been wanting to wear or shop for the perfect Galentine’s Day outfit!
Make a reservation at a nice restaurant.
Grab drinks at a local spot that plays the best music.
Bring out your dancing shoes.
2. Spa Day – Needing to relax and unwind? Book a spa day or invite your girls over for an at-home self-care day. This can include the following:
Mani & Pedi
3. Slumber Party – You’re never too old for a sleepover! Plan a night where you and your friends can sip wine, laugh, sing or even cry together.
Movie Night – Grab some popcorn and line up your favorite romance movies.
Paint & Sip – Go to the closest craft store and wine shop and put together a Paint & Sip for your friends to enjoy.
Karaoke – Sing your heart out to your favorite hits.
Cocktail Contest – Are you the bartender of the group? Discover who makes the best signature cocktail (mocktail)!
4. Retail Therapy – Shop until you drop! At least one of your girlfriend’s will be there to help you up.
5. Getaway Weekend – Calling all the SINGLE ladies! Sometimes, Valentine’s Day or the entire weekend can be overwhelming especially, after a breakup or a bad dating experience. Get with a group of your single friends and plan a weekend getaway to the mountains or beach.
Recommended Products Perfect for Galentine's Day!